or Connect

Posts by demondeac

Thanks to the two previous posters. How much should I expect to pay for an Omega DeVille? I haven't seen any newer ones that look like the above pictures, so I'm guessing I'd have to buy a vintage one?
Any ideas?
I'm looking to purchase a simple, classic Omega. I like the two below. I would like it to be a gold colored metal and a white dial, with a black leather band. Whether it is Quartz or an Automatic does not matter to me. Can anyone please tell me where I can find something like this and approximately how much I should expect to pay? I already search ebay weekly and I have not yet found anything exactly that I like. I'm also open to different brands, as long as the...
Can you use this 40% off on sale items? I didn't see anything on the back excluding them.
I'm looking to purchase a simple, classic Omega. I like the two below. Can anyone tell me where I can find something like this and approximately how much I should expect to pay?
Bump .... PRICE DROP: $200 shipped
Hi everyone, For sale are 26 Brooks Brothers dress shirts. Every shirt is 15 x 34 - Slim Fit. I have gained weight and I now wear a larger size. Therefore, I am cleaning out my closet to purchase more shirts. I've included a picture of each shirt: The following patterns are included: - 6 Solids - 2 Herringbones - 11 Striped - 7 Checks / Glenplaid + If anyone would like to purchase the entire lot of 26 Brooks Brothers shirts, I will throw-in 10 free Lands End / LL Bean...
They're both sold to rsatmans.
Hi everyone, For sale are two Suit Supply Napoli suits, sized 40R. I purchased them last year and I have since gained weight, so they no longer fit me properly. Each has been worn approximately 4-5 times since I do not wear suits for my day job. They are both unaltered, except for hemming the pants. Sizes are: Shoulder: 19 Chest: 44.3 Upper Waist: 39 Sleeve: 34.1 Back Length: 30.3 Trouser Waist: 35.4 Foot Width: 8.2 Price: $200 shipped each Please email me at:...
I have a few questions: Are Gatsby items included? Are Gatsby ties "Buy one, get one 30% off" included? Are Suiting Essentials "2 for $999" included?" Thanks!