or Connect

Posts by demondeac

Does anyone know if the "Design Your Own" suits are included this year? It was included for the Madison fit suits last year, but it doesn't appear to be active now. I'm wondering if it will be available the day after Christmas? Are there any BB SA's that can chime in?
Thanks to the two previous posters. How much should I expect to pay for an Omega DeVille? I haven't seen any newer ones that look like the above pictures, so I'm guessing I'd have to buy a vintage one?
Any ideas?
I'm looking to purchase a simple, classic Omega. I like the two below. I would like it to be a gold colored metal and a white dial, with a black leather band. Whether it is Quartz or an Automatic does not matter to me. Can anyone please tell me where I can find something like this and approximately how much I should expect to pay? I already search ebay weekly and I have not yet found anything exactly that I like. I'm also open to different brands, as long as the...
Can you use this 40% off on sale items? I didn't see anything on the back excluding them.
I'm looking to purchase a simple, classic Omega. I like the two below. Can anyone tell me where I can find something like this and approximately how much I should expect to pay?
Bump .... PRICE DROP: $200 shipped
Hi everyone, For sale are 26 Brooks Brothers dress shirts. Every shirt is 15 x 34 - Slim Fit. I have gained weight and I now wear a larger size. Therefore, I am cleaning out my closet to purchase more shirts. I've included a picture of each shirt: The following patterns are included: - 6 Solids - 2 Herringbones - 11 Striped - 7 Checks / Glenplaid + If anyone would like to purchase the entire lot of 26 Brooks Brothers shirts, I will throw-in 10 free Lands End / LL Bean...
They're both sold to rsatmans.
Hi everyone, For sale are two Suit Supply Napoli suits, sized 40R. I purchased them last year and I have since gained weight, so they no longer fit me properly. Each has been worn approximately 4-5 times since I do not wear suits for my day job. They are both unaltered, except for hemming the pants. Sizes are: Shoulder: 19 Chest: 44.3 Upper Waist: 39 Sleeve: 34.1 Back Length: 30.3 Trouser Waist: 35.4 Foot Width: 8.2 Price: $200 shipped each Please email me at:...