or Connect

Posts by blackboard_knowledge

Where did you find ravello tassels? Pelle Linea were the only folks that I know of that stocked them, but they have been sold out for some time.
Sorry to come tardy to the party, but depending on your size, Epaulet has alpine grain shortwings for $368.
I am a Brannock 10.5D. I wear a 10D in the Barrie/Tremont/Van last, and 10.5D in the Aberdeen/Plaza last.
Yes, they are both on the Aberdeen. Now, some folks claim that shell models are slightly larger. So, for something like a loafer where there are no strings to tighten the shoe, it can make a difference. Personally, I wear a 10.5D in the suede tassles and a 10.5C in shell tassels. This is the only shoe that I wear a C width in. I hope this helps.
Those are the same model as the boot in the middle!?! That is amazing, especially the edging. They look like a pair fit for Harrison Ford.
Be careful with those whiskeys in the rain. I wore mine in the rain earlier this week, and even though I dried and brushed them heavily afterward, I am worried that they have permanent water marks.Does anyone have any clue if these are "fixable," please?
Aberdeen can be a weird one. It is the only last where, unless it is a lace-up, I need to drop to a C width, when I am typically a D width. But, if you wear a 8D in a Barrie, I will bet $5 that your big toe will rub on a 8D in the Aberdeen, as the toe box tapers quickly.
BB's milkshake shoe is on the Barrie last and is unlined. I did the Pepsi challenge between them and Haberdash's milkshake Indy oxford, and I personally liked BB's makeup better, although Haberdash's shoe is another great option (particularly when they run sales putting it at around the $300 mark).
Those look awesome! Nice purchase!
Really beautiful boots!