or Connect

Posts by Simion505

Quote: Originally Posted by IUtoSLU We picked up the ladies at store A (I'm sure they were waiting for 45 minutes for us), and we drive home with 6 items, having artfully wasted an hour of our lives and saved less than $3 by traveling to 3 different stores. What a great weekend! You are a great person. My close family can sometimes border on this kind of ridiculous logic (fortunately not nearly as often or as bad) and I just don't have it...
Quote: Originally Posted by lefty My sister-in-law is convinced I'm trying to kill my wife. She has said so to my wife, other family members and me. She even went as far as to sidle up to me while I was carving a Christmas turkey with my new 10" knife and whisper, "I'm watching you." No so much funny as batshit crazy. lefty Dude do you have deviantart? Otherwise this happens A LOT because I saw a post on DA a week or two ago saying...
I'm 17 now Learning why people enjoy drinking, having a great summer, making some new friends I'll never forget already. Dressing better every few months. Stressing about exams and the future, about university. Clunge-wise I'm always scoring better... but I'm really hoping one of these will work its way out into an actual relationship, I'm tired of flitting fights with romance. Learning more about who I am. Being in your late teens is brilliant, regardless of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by hendrix MC woulda killed him for black shoes + grey suit + brown leather bag. stupid bloody rules. I think brown is actually fine with black, as long as brown dominates and not the other way around - aeglus shows this pretty well with the bag and shoes (even if the shoes are navy, they look black in the picture)
This thread is fucking ridiculous. I'm a good cook, all my family are good cooks, all our food is organic, free range and fresh either because we've grown it or it's locally produced/ shipped in an environmentally friendly manner. So when we go out to a restaurant, we expect something special. RARELY do we actually get an experience that is worthy of tipping. Recent restaurants where I've actually walked away satisfied: Zilli Green (vegetarian restaurant in...
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackhood Plus 1! In fact because shes only there for a month it would be rude not to go out with her. It's nit nice to be alone in a new county, and English people love Americans. As someone whos also English, I can assure you there are a hell of a lot of us that really, really don't love Americans. They started the fat trend which has spread over here, and now loads of girls raise the intonation of what they're...
I'm now a very happy owner of one of the +J Japan Fit Shirts - best fit on a shirt I have EVER had! If they did some more variety in colourways etc. I'd definitely get more. I'm 6ft 3 and 176lbs (skinny/ slender frame) so I'm victimised by the tent effect quite a lot. I also own a +J blue check 3 button jacket (two button if you iron down the front more like they display it) which is really nice, and a pair of their jeans. Oh and two of their merino cashmere...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nil People up until the age of 22-23 should never be required to wear a suit/tie. It never works out. Major disagree. I'm 17, my suit isn't great quality - just wool blend M&S, but it fits really well and I get compliments all the time. There are a few other guys/ girls at my school have great fitting suits. Sure the majority manage to fuck it up in some way - but nobody is nearly as bad as any of the suit pictures...
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus Dude have you had the two nipple buttons removed yet? Only I can see two lighter patches where they used to be which makes it look like you've clone stamped them out in photoshop. Really nice though
In England cardigans polos with all the buttons up and trackies or skinny jeans are becoming pretty much the uniform for certain types of working class people