or Connect

Posts by Simion505

Seen a wicked jumper by Giuliano Fujiwara but it's listed as being 90% Linen, 10% Nickel - will that not be a little scratchy? It looks great, but I know nothing about the effects of metallic fibres in clothes - will it lose its shape easily or hold it more/ have a longer life/ feel uncomfortable to wear etc?
This thread is hilarious just because you've got like 20 or 30 of us following your investigation so keenly
Yes or no?
http://static.zara.net/photos//2010/...=1287153540334 What does SF think? I like it and if it fits me well will probably buy either way, but I've not asked anyone for an opinion yet.
Quote: Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace ^"Playing dress up"? Just stop dude. Unless you had parents who were the same size as you as a kid, you'll know that playing dress up involves donning clothes several sizes too big, these are hanging off of him. I wasn't refferring to the formality of his clothes in regards to his age.
Quote: Originally Posted by stinger70 yeah i got one, used it on a short down jacket, 2 hoodies and some long sleeve tees. It was odd when i won it, it showed as a £5 voucher on the roulette board, but when i actually hit it with the ball 3 times it came up as £100 off! but it gave me a £5 code, so i emailed them with a screen capture of the congratulations £100 off message and they sent me the correct code. weird but im not...
Anyone else reaping the benefits of a free £100 uniqlo voucher from the lucky machine??
Quote: Originally Posted by Nosu3 What does the painting look like? I'm only 17, so yeah, nothing amazing.