or Connect

Posts by Simion505

Was reading on sufu and consensus seems to vary wildly and depend upon fabric. Anyone with any experience of the skinny guy deep indigo can advise what size to take? Tried on the skinny guy power stretch - I'm a 34 normally and 33 was tight but could be done up at waist just. I want them to retain a skinny fit but not quite as skinny as they were initially. This would be my first pair of raw denim - does the deep indigo stretch dramatically? It's 15oz I believe if that...
i.e. Slim fit, interesting materials, good quality and good price point. They have a younger vibe to their stuff which i prefer to some of the alternatives
What chest size does a size 4 (mens Stephan Schneider knit) correspond to? Cheers
Anyone know how Nicolas Andreas Taralis 18cm jeans fit in relation to other jeans - specifically what size I should go for if I fit 19cm Diors perfectly? Thanks very much
Are you taking the pictures in RAW mode rather than as jpegs? I've got a Canon and I find no difference when uploading to the internet... whereas I do if I've been doing some digital art in CMYK then change to RGB and vice versa. I'm not sure why this is exactly though. Kinda wierd, I'm wondering if its something to do with taking the photos in RAW?
Lol nobody with any actual experiences then??