or Connect

Posts by Simion505

Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Try googling Rocco Sifredi. Affordable Italian style. DEFINITELY for a younger market. My sister has a few of his pieces... can I just ask: how am I supposed to wear them? Forgive my stupidity.
Quote: Originally Posted by Flight Bird But eff this, you want recommendations, and so I say move your thread to the "recommend me a piece of clothing thread" (http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=107280). I'd say, start with a nice pair of raw denim. What's your price range? Ah, I worry I'm being misunderstood. I don't want reccomendations to specific items of clothing per se - I trust myself to pick the style I like, I'm simply...
Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman Where do you work? How much do you weigh? Also, your pic isn't showing up. I don't have time for a job at the moment due to commitments, so my money is pretty limited. Think stores like Uniqlo, Topman, H&M... that kind of price range (though I'm willing to spend more if its really nice and will last better). I'm 6 ft 3, weigh 175 pounds or (about) 78 Kilograms. I'm pretty skinny. I think...
I have a good dress sense, bought about (I guess) by my talent in art and painting. However, I guess this could be to do with my age, I don't really have an idea of what will always look good as opposed to what will be wearable for a season and then fall out of fashion. I guess I have an instinctive idea of what is fashionable from observing what others wear. So I'd really appreciate your help with what I should buy to get a solid collection of clothing started Assume I...