or Connect

Posts by Simion505

Nah just the indigo power stretch, would actually be ideal if it weren't for the aforementioned issues, because you can buy without worrying about the fit changing. Ah ok cheers! Taper ticks one of the boxes but I really do need something with a higher rise - the rise on my SGs is literally only about 6 inches. I guess the WG might be worth a go, but I can't see it working because I'd have to get a waist size that was much too small in order to get a slimmer fit...
I own a pair of N&F skinny guys in 33. They have stretch fabric so haven't changed size, and I've since decided that the thighs are too tight, the rise far too low and that I'd like a bit of taper in the calves. APC Petit Standard seems like the right move, can anyone with experience of the PS and skinny guy cuts comment if the PS has a higher rise? Also I've not been able to find any, but worth asking - does anyone have fit pics of just sizing down one on the PS? I'm...
I own a pair of N&F skinny guys in 33. They have stretch fabric so haven't changed size, and I've since decided that the thighs are too tight, the rise far too low and that I'd like a bit of taper in the calves. Petit standard seems like the right move, can anyone with experience of the PS and skinny guy cuts comment if the PS has a higher rise? Also I've not been able to find any, but worth asking - does anyone have fit pics of just sizing down one on the PS? I'm not...
Used Franco Santoro near Regent Street today, fixed up a jumper where it had come apart at the elbow for free, on the spot. Genuine little tailor hidden above a shop facing the loading bays at the back of Hamleys - came reccommend from the people at FUK along with Pinnas and Needles so definitely worth a try for anyone who finds this location more convenient.
ATTN anyone in the UK: Selling a BNWT N&F Native shirt in blue/orange starting at £70: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150802587178?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150802587178?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649 £70 on ebay - it's retail price at selfridges is £130 so this is a fantastic deal, BNWT.
SNS jumper shipped with hole under armpit, because of their slow replies it sold out in completely in my size in the few days since its arrived so I can't get a replacement. Viktor asked what I'd like them to do so I've asked for them to cover tailoring costs and give me a reasonable discount - do you think this is likely to be granted? It's been such a hassle I'd want at least 40% to restore good faith.
What's really annoying me is the guy only answers emails once a day... It's taking forever to resolve a problem. Making matters considerably worse, until yesterday evening they still had stock of the faulty jumper they sent me in my size, so could have replaced it. Because he's been so slow they've since sold out and I'm now faced with several further days of prolonged emails.
SVB posted a fit pic of it a few pages back.
Just got myself one of the Port Sweaters in Ink Blue (merino wool kind) - It's beautfiul! For merino wool it seems a bit thicker than usual which gives it a really nice weight and feel (but still on the lighter end of knitwear) and the colour is a really rich, intense blue - a bit darker than in SVB's photos but just as vibrant. All in all worth every penny - definitely buying SNS again. EDIT: Theres a small tear/ bit thats not sewn in properly at the armpit... typical...