or Connect

Posts by LostinPhilly

Quote: Originally Posted by wfwalsh The thing I thought was most at odds with what I've read here was the enthusiastic endorsement of orphaned suit jackets. I also winced at that; but, overall was really impressed with the guide...particularly that it didn't try to copy Esquire. It was laid out well and had great foundational information. I also appreciate the effort to include clothes priced less than $2,500 (unlike Esquire)....
not denying others' experiences; but, I have Bass bucks and have been very satisfied with them. Extremely comfortable and have lasted well...
King of Prussia has much better options; but, Boyd's is about on its own for a larger selection of premium men's clothes in downtown Philly. Interestingly, the suits are often the most reasonably-priced items in the store....especially during a big sale. As others have said, just be prepared for lots of company from sales people as you shop. If you like sushi, they have a great place in Boyd's with very good lunch time deals...
Love this look... from thisfits
absolutely...they look splendid; and burgundy goes with practically any semi-formal attire...