or Connect

Posts by FONlx

Brand New Stanley & Sons Canvas & leather messenger bag, with tags. Olive green distressed canvas made to order, from a military vintage rucksack. Shipping to Europe included. I can send overseas, if interested, please drop me a message. Can provide Ebay feedback. Regards from Portugal.
Brand new (never used) BillyKirk No. 145 Medium Carryall, Olive Waxed. Shipping to Europe included. I can send overseas, if interested, please drop me a message. Can provide Ebay feedback. Regards from Portugal.
Price dropped. 350 euros, shipped anywhere in Europe.
For sale i Have a pair of CROCKETT JONES LOWNDES ESPRESSO CALF SUEDE . They are brand new, and come with the box and respective C&J bags. Size 7.5 UK. Can ship anywhere in Europe, shipping price is included. Can also deliver in hand, in Portugal, Lisbon. For shipping overseas, please drop me a message. Can get some feedback, upon request. Cheers from Portugal.
Nice touch! Can you find me another to work up the soles?
Hi mate, it is the most reasonable ( and possible) thing to do.However, the diference is not only with the laces, as you know.. they have bits of green or blue in the shoe also..Details i know, but that make the diference in my opinion..I have found ones.. but they are not my size, which i believe it is a 40 with CP ( usually a 7.5 Uk.)
Does anyone know if it is still possible to get the Achilles Low Vintage in white, with green or blue laces? Thank you all for any tips!
Much appreciated! Thank you so much! Indeed it has been around, but every time i see it, it has no tag or label.. You made my Day.
Hi all! Does anyone know from where could this be ? http://fonrenovatio.tumblr.com/post/17979166773/w-a-n-t-does-anyone-known-where-is-this I know i've seen it from pitty, but have searched and no clue.. Love the colors and pattern, a breath of fresh air in the M65 division! Thank you all! Afonso
Hi all! Does anyone know from where could this be ? http://fonrenovatio.tumblr.com/post/17979166773/w-a-n-t-does-anyone-known-where-is-this I know i've seen it from pitty, but have searched and no clue.. Love the colors and pattern, a breath of fresh air in the M65 division! Thank you all! Afonso