or Connect

Posts by haspy

I was looking at these boots on GILT. Has anyone ever tried these on before? I'm usually a size 12 so I'm skeptical of their sizing (whether to size up or down) McCarren & Sons chukka boots
Well the fit for the shirt and sweater aren't a big concern for me. They actually fit pretty well. Instead I've been reconsidering the colors I've chosen because I don't know how to pair it up with my current wardrobe. I'm more into neutrals, blues, dark grays, dark brown and then maybe a pop of yellow or green there but nothing like what I just bought. I thought the colors were cool until I tried them on and then started to second guess whether I can see myself wearing it...
Just bought these two from J. Crew today. Should I keep 'em or return them for something else in the store?
Quick question: Does anyone know the difference between Uniqlo's "Slim Fit" and "Skinny Fit Tapered"? Is the "Slim Fit" comparable to the Levi's 511 fit and the "Skinny Fit Tapered" is the Levi's 510? Or is the "Slim Fit" the Levi's 514 and the "Skinny Fit Tapered" is a Levi's 511 fit. Here's the links for both fits through their website. "Slim Fit" "Skinny Fit Tapered" Thanks in advance,
Hi I know how you feel about this situation. I would opt for the S > XS because in the XS you look like you're going to pop a button or something. Go with the S and get the arm length shorten instead. I think it'll be better in the long run.Side Note: Yeah I like my jackets fitted (especially on the shoulders) on me but I don't want them to crush me (any my soul!! )when I button up you know? Hopefully this info helped.
I'm trying to figure out between two raw denim selvedge denim jeans. I'm trying to figure out if there's a difference between: Uniqlo's Made In Japan Denim Slim Fit or Levi's Skinny 511 Made In the USA One costs $178, Made in USA. The other is $89.90 Made in Japan. Which one is better and has anyone had experiences with these jeans. Thanks in advance.
Hi guys how is everyone tonight? I'm trying to figure out between two raw denim selvedge denim jeans. I'm trying to figure out if there's a difference between: Uniqlo's Made In Japan Denim Slim Fit or Levi's Skinny 511 Made In the USA One costs $178, Made in USA. The other is $89.90 Made in Japan. Thanks guys in advance. On.
Quick Question: I was looking into buying the Unbranded Indigo Skinny 14.5oz Selvedge Jean from UO but I'm not too sure on the sizing? I am usually a 34/34 in skinnys. Do you think I should stay the same or go up in sizes? Thanks
As I was flipping through J.Crew though the suits section and thought these are sick suits. But what caught my eye even more was the model's haircut. It is obviously a fade and I want to get it but I am having a hard time reading how much length he has on the top. Could anyone here help me figure it out. (NOTE: I'm looking for measurements such as 2'' on top 1' on the sides or 3" on top and then 2 all around etc. etc.) Link to acutally pictures. They can...
Quote: Originally Posted by nerazzurrri I'm a noob, what do you guys mean by soak? I have a pair of raw jeans that I got from a neighbor brand new and they were some sample jeans but they're a little baggy. How can i shrink them a little? You could either pre-soak it or just wear the shit outta them and then wash 'em after 6-8 months. By that time you could have your jeans form to your body. Or be normal and wash them every time you get your...