or Connect

Posts by Bull

Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Not to be pedantic but one can not practice law and still be a lawyer. Yeah but no. Like, if you're a medical doctor who got a law degree and started practicing patent law or health care M&A, people will still call you "Dr." If you practiced law and stopped and started doing some other random shit and you put your bar status on "inactive", etc. - it would be kind of misleading if people kept calling you a...
Foo is no longer a lawyer (by his own admission, on this board.) Story must be old(?)
These look like good jeans. The fit of jeans can in no way be compared to that of a suit. The suit needs to look great the second you walk out of your tailor's shop. If it gets better over time, good - but that doesn't detract from the fact that it has to be perfect in terms of fit on that first day, or else there's more work to be done. Denim - especially raw denim - stretches a LOT. When I buy jeans, I like them to be suffocatingly tight on day one - the denim...
AE barely gets it. Tough decision, though - I hate thinking this hard on a Sunday AM...
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Phat Guido is a lawyer? Scary thought... LOL no. He just always says, you get what you pay for.
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar No ooops? Vox sued you for plagiarism? He did, but he used lawyers from a monkey firm (who, I understand, he once duped into removing their shoes out of "cultural sensitivity".) My lawyers gave them a sound thrashing and forced the execution of a settlement agreement that grants me full, unencumbered right and title to the term "Ooops..." (three o's.) Vox retains limited rights to Oops with two o's and...
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar He preparing himself with some homemade Nuts cream before and then use bespoke parchemin toilet paper... I believe Italian gentlemen of Luciano's ilk wipe their asses with Minnis tweed cut into 10 cm x 20 cm rectangles. Kiton-rolled edges, natch.
*wears two gloves made of rare lamb testicle-skin to golf* *whiffs* *still looks big timerish*
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria You're on the right track, but not quite there. But you've earned your biscuit for the day. How are your "ooops" coming along? Did you send away for the self-guided instruction kit? - B I did. Your wife hand delivered it. Service with a smile, as they say *insert big timer emoticon*