or Connect

Posts by Bull

I keep waiting for this threak to die, since Vox never made a cameo and my feelings are still hurt. I feel emotionally raw, to be frank. Dah, well. You asses keep reviving this thing, so I shall do what I do best...
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin And where are your fits, Bull? Hot chicks and snark can only get you so far.....
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin Oh, I think Vox is the kind of guy you can have a 4 Martini lunch with, and I would prefer that anyway. I don't drink beer, I drink for effect. Mike This is the beauty of our profession
It's baller from Mike Breinen. No burn. Your clients have come to expect to see you in loud-ass, heavily shoulder-padded monstrosities. Don't disappoint them now!
To all you miscreants poasting pics of poarkers, just know that there shall be a special corner in hell for thee! I just lost some of my brunch. To counterbalance...
Quote: Originally Posted by EZETHATSME I vote we have a "Bull Appreciation Thread." Only Bull can post in it. We'll just all look and appreciate. EZ I have to confess. Now that this threak is dying - and Vox still hasn't posted - I'm kinda sad. I'd like to think that if someone started an appreciation threak, I'd at least make a cameo. Dah, anyway. Happy Saturday...
Quote: Originally Posted by F. Corbera Lord Mandelson has a copy. He's holding the shit like it's his first born.
Great pic.
Half of you don't get the joke, the other half don't understand sarcasm. This threak could have been super epic. You people disappoint. Dah, well. Happy Friday...