or Connect

Posts by Dai19

Quote: Originally Posted by JackTheRipper No offense but if you wear a 33 or 34 for jeans, maybe skinny jeans are NOT the route you should go for. If you want to look nice, try slim straights. Skinny jeans is for skinny people. Also you have big legs, so why the hell would you go for skinny? Now this I have to disagree with. First of all, those aren't by far skinny jeans. Second, skinny jeans on skinny people look horrible unless you're...
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol breakfast eater i would presume This, but with a middle English accent.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol http://www.peopleofwalmart.com The devil doth have a silver tongue indeed...
Wear whatever the fuck you want. It's a leather military jacket. Anything military-esque or even just involving jeans will work. Where would these kind of people be if they didn't have the internet to cover their obvious insecurities? If nobody told them what was acceptable, what would they do?
If everyone on this site took $100 from their next shirt, jeans or shoe purchase and put it towards a gym membership for a few months, I'm sure they would look 10x better than if they had actually purchased the clothing. Then again, I rank beauty as one of the most important things in my life, so ymmv...
Workwear is the ugliest thing in the world and anyone who thinks otherwise has a differing opinion.
They don't look as weird when they're being used. Although I can't help but think of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, for some reason.
^^ But Vibram Fivefingers are actually great if you're into barefoot running but live in an area where there may be a lot of debris. People who wear them around town are pretty dumb, but they do have an intended purpose.
Substitute jeans with pretty much any pants that have 4 pockets. I wasn't implying that denim allowed for higher load capacity, and I can't really imagine how you got that from my original post. But if you're absolutely set on reserving a special pocket for each of your gadgets/paraphernalia, may I suggest these? Only $45. http://www.scottevest.com/v3_store/t...s-shorts.shtml
Quote: Originally Posted by grundletaint and for the skinny guy in texas to carry a wallet, cell phone, beer coozie, keys, knife, lighter, and flask during the summer. I regularly carry my cellphone, a knife, keys, a lighter (a big ol' vintage one), and my wallet in my jeans. It's really not that difficult. A flask may be a bit more difficult to conceal, but you probably already look like a vagrant so you may as well just hold it in your...