or Connect

Posts by Dai19

Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May Black jeans, moto boots and a fur collar leather? Doesn't take much toning down to make that realistic even if it's a bit vampy-monotone. Hell, replace the jacket with a brown TOJ Perfecto and you've got my daily outfit down perfectly, right down to the engineer boots. And with my long-ish blonde hair, I'm practically a pallete-swapped Squall anyways. I should cross-post this in the Random Fashion Thoughts...
Name someone (either fictional or real) who's style you like. Then we can help further.
Or you could just wear what you like and not worry so much about which particular color pallete an old man on the internet says you need to abide by.
White.
Okay, so I'm definitely not interested in buying one of their suits -- seeing as how they seem to have a lot of problems with canvassing, shoulders, etc -- but can anyone comment on the quality of their pants and vests? I've been looking at their navy pinstripe vest and pants (http://www.indochino.com/product/Nav...ripe_Vest.html) and for $198 total, it's not bad for a nice combo.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol Everybody who played this game as a teenager totally wanted to dress like this for at least a week. Also, I am proud to say that I don't own a single womens clothing item. Doesn't mean that I don't wear feminine-styled clothing, but all of my sizing is in mens.
My brown calf DR just came and I think I did a little bit too. Shit's positively beautiful and fits like a dream. No pictures at the moment but will try to upload them later today. Thanks TOJ Team!
Quote: Originally Posted by dah328 I'm not big on the whole slim suit thing, but if that is what you're looking for and your price point is $500, you could probably do worse than Thick as Thieves. There's not much else in that price range unless you go second-hand or down-market. Well, not a slim suit (I'm still in the newbie mindset that slim=fitted) but a well-made navy suit that will fit my body. After checking out the TAT site, I'm not...
Quote: Originally Posted by *Tee* . Consequentially, I find it absolutely OK to ask about a name - or any other informations - which could guide me to more pics of her and treat myself to some eye candy... Blimy, get a girlfriend Jeff. Oh, and delete your internet history.
First rule of Nom De Guerre Spring/Summer: You do not speak of Nom De Guerre Spring/Summer. Seriously, this shit is awful and there are maybe 3 pieces that could be matched with anything that's not also in the collection.