or Connect

Posts by dahl5yankees

Mint Oxxford gun club check sportcoat. 23 years old and showed it. Fish mouth lapels, low gorge and super low button stance. No vent. ^^^ Nataku ^^ I think I just donated that =)
Looking good in the snow ^^^ Im in Minnesota, where we got a foot on Sunday. This morning heading out in my 404's Alden Kudu's.
Sartoria Partoneopea, Brioni, Fray, Hermes, Barba Napoli, Canali, and more this week most starting at $14.95 http://stores.ebay.com/dahl5yankees/_i.html?rt=nc&_dmd=2&_sid=780858562 Dahl5yankees
Out shoveling this morning in Minnesota, where we got a foot of snow yesterday. Was thinking about what's awesome about thrifting... wearing heavy wool pants, Pendleton wool jacket and cashmere scarf=$20 Thank you thrift store!
Kiton Shirt 16.5 ($39) Massimo Bizzochhi Shirt ($15) Charvet Shirt ($15) RLPL Shirt ($17) Gucci Ties, Oxxford Clothes Suit, Isaia Napoli Shirts, 45 total items! and a bunch of other really great deals ending tonight at 8pm CST prices above are the current bid price http://stores.ebay.com/dahl5yankees/_i.html?rt=nc&_dmd=2&_sid=780858562 Link to store above Dahl5yankees
I have a pair of Alden 403 Ibdy boots and a pair of 404 Kudu boots that are about 2 months old. Both pairs, no matter how tight I tie my laces have tongues that slide way over. Any trick to stop this from happening? Di they eventually break in and not do it?
Medium weight luxury wool pants by Domenico Vacca made in Italy and in perfect condition. Flat front, modern cut, lined to the knee, retail price is $690. Measures 33.5" waist with 2" to let out, 11" rise, 30.75" inseam with 1.35" cuffs and 1" to let out, 8.25" leg opening. USA only $85 shipped USPS PM for Pay pal instructions.
I have 2 of them and they're great!
I thought of you guys this afternoon as I stumbled across an Epaulet long sleeve shirt at my local consignment shop for $24 here in Minneapolis Size is XL and was too tight - man are those slim!
Putting these on Ebay tonight Shelter cloth heavy cargo pants size 34x34 with 8.5"x8.5" pockets