or Connect

Posts by dahl5yankees

Shocking news this morning. Classic shoemaking has lost one of the greats,Riccardo Freccia Bestetti. As a follower of Jesus Christ, this helps remind me of how short life is, how meaningless "things" can be and how urgent the gospel is.
^^ Wish we were in the same city, I'd show them to you. ^^ Im out of my element. I don't know exotics and skins like many that our in this exact forum. I do know luxury shoes but thats another subject. I dropped the price on these to $199 on Ebay so someone will get I think a fair deal. I also have the Sea Turtle Monks dropped to $149. I appreciate the help from you guys and always enjoy learning more.
It's hard for us former dog owners / dog lovers to see all these great one's! Nice pics! Jealous!
was told by a knowledgeable source today that they're leather still confused - they might be...
1970s Adidas, Exotic Florsheims, Nettleton New Old Stock, Sea Turtle Monkstraps... starting in mid $100s-$495 obo http://stores.ebay.com/dahl5yankees?_rdc=1
The laces even buckle at the top, very well made. Let me know if anyone would like a picture.
Need help identifying the exotic on the top, the bottom darker pair are sea turtle. thanks!
Spoo, you're name was the only one mentioned true HInt - early 60s velvet and rhymes with Henry cool