or Connect

Posts by thisfits

The shirts look great. Care to share any details on how they're constructed?
Pricier than the Rivieras? Do you have a ballpark for what the price range will be? Think I'm going to save up for one of these...
Sorry for the four-week old bump ... but I'd be interested in a Sacramento meetup. By the way, has anyone tried R. Douglas? Someone mentioned him on Yelp in the reviews for Morrow's.
Oh man ... if you happen to come across one in 37S, I'd be all over that. I've had it on backorder from BB for months now.
I assumed this was a DreamBox-only code, because I found it attached to a bunch (but not all) of the items in mine. Worked for 15% off and free shipping OR $10 express shipping.
Pretty sure that was killed. When Governor Brown signed the bill, Amazon immediately shut down their California affiliates, ~10,000 or so. There was enough of an outcry that Governor Brown repealed the law in October.I've also placed several orders in the past two weeks shipping to California, and had no tax charged.
It's funny, Spoo sold the exact same scarves--down to the same versatile colors--so I can't really charge more than he did. Here we have two Johnstons of Elgin 100% cashmere scarves, one in Camel and the other Chocolate (marked "Treacle" on the tag). The cashmere is wonderfully soft, reflecting Johnstons' 200+ year heritage treating and weaving cashmere. They measure 70" long, with a 2.5" fringe, and 10" wide. I'm asking $99 shipped CONUS; anyone outside CONUS please PM...
Aaaaaaargh ... recently acquired these second-hand, only to find that they don't fit. I'm an 8.5D and fit comfortably in an Allen Edmonds 5 last; this was a smidge wide and long on me. The label on the inside says "SIZE 8 LEGEND F"; my guess is this is a UK8F, and will likely fit best on a US 8.5E (maybe 9D?) Measures 11 5/8" long on the outside, 3 13/16" at the widest. The suede appears immaculate to me, and there's very little wear on the soles -- these have plenty of...
Originally retailing for $368, this sweater is made of incredibly soft 3-ply Italian cashmere and knit in Scotland. Color is a heathered blue. Pit-to-pit: 21" Length: 25" Sleeve from mid-collar: 33" Asking $120 or best offer. Edit: Wow, thanks for your interest everyone. Please note that the asking price includes priority shipping in the US, but does not include PayPal fees. Shipping internationally will be an additional charge. Edit 2: I tweaked the white balance in...
Added a few more pictures as requested by a forum member.