or Connect

Posts by thisfits

I'd size up. I'm a 37.5" chest, 5'7" and went with the 38S.
Picked then up on eBay so I'm not positive, but I think it's US market.
I likewise found the size 32 Classico trousers a bit too tight in the thighs, and so exchanged for a 34. I'm kind of a big-thighed guy, though.I own a pair of Incotex trousers in 32, and offhand I'd say the Classicos seemed a touch slimmer in the thighs.
Voting for half-lined. FWIW, I'm happy with the Classico. I understand it didn't work out for some people, but I don't get the sense that most people had fit issues, only a select few who knew they could offer feedback here.
Ben -- will you include a brown jacket with the new Benjamin sport coats? And do you have an ETA on when those might arrive?
Can't speak for those among us in finance or law, but for the contexts that I wear a suit, natural shoulders are perfectly acceptable.The classic American sack suit has natural shoulders, and I don't think I've ever heard of that being inappropriate for business. The only thing I can think of that might make it inappropriate for a business setting is patch pockets.
Lightly-padded. Strong if you like really natural shoulders, but comparable to, say, J. Crew. In fact, I'd say your typical J. Crew Ludlow has stronger shoulders than the Classico.
Pretty much everything in the above paragraph sounds awesome ... new Napoli model ... special order Classicos ... I'm assuming special order only applies to suits and not the new Benjamin sport coats, right?I'd love to try out the Napoli ... I'm happy with my Classico, but on me the shoulders could be about a half-inch narrower.
Any chance you can post swatches? I'm really happy with my medium grey Classico, and I'm planning to save up for a second suit ... or a third.Also, any updates on the Benjamin sportcoats? Those swatches looked pretty great. (Link for anyone interested).
Ordered a medium grey Classico. So glad these are back in stock ... thank you!