or Connect

Posts by thisfits

I own a Classico and a Napoli, and sleeve pitch is an issue I've run into for both. It's something I can live with, though, since I don't think most people notice or care outside of iGents. Maybe I'll post pics later.Overall, though, I'm very happy with both. I dropped off my Napoli for alterations yesterday, and the tailor was very impressed with it, asking me where I got it from and how much I paid. He was very surprised when I said $525.
The Filson. Pretty sure you can get a pair of black Park Avenues on eBay in excellent condition for around $130. I got mine for $90.
Current sale isn't that great, but Ruelala has sold Golden Fleece and full canvas Fitzgerald fit suits in the past.
I don't own a Citi card, but I don't see why not.Note that the eBates discount (and presumably, the citi discount) are on what you actually pay. So eBates would send you 6% cashback on whatever the price is after you apply the Yoox code.
eBates always works with Yoox ... you just need to remember to login at eBates and click through to Yoox. 6% is a limited time double cashback promo; usually it's just 3%. Thing about these double cashback promos is that they're always coy about how long they're running them, so you never know when they're going to expire.
Wait ... Does this mean the new suits will be online early next week too?ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy
I know it's a week out, but any further word on this?
I sympathize with your sentiments, but that thread's had like five posts over the past two years. The list of brands you can find on Yoox has changed quite a bit since then. I'm all for discussions of Yoox brands in this thread, as it's easily the most active Yoox thread on StyleForum and I'm sure there are a lot of knowledgeable folks keeping an eye on it.I appreciate Peurist for piping up; I've been eyeing Reporter myself.
Random question ... any plans or interest in introducing flannel suiting for the Benjamins?
That's great news! Thanks!