or Connect

Posts by thisfits

So ... I sold this item back in July to an international buyer, but it never made it and came back to me today marked as "Unclaimed." It probably needs a good steaming, and I've got it on a wood hanger to air out after being sealed, but it's otherwise in excellent used condition. Shoulders, seam to seam: 17.75" (extends past seams for a total width of 18.5") Length, bottom of collar to hem: 29.75" Sleeve, shoulder seam to cuff: 24.25" Chest, armpit to armpit:...
This.I've found I need a little extra length to get around my, erm, significant derriere.
Take pictures with the camera about 20 feet away from you, and wear a pair of trousers that fit well and contrast with the jacket. I've found that gives a much clearer idea of how the length looks on you than just looking in the mirror.FWIW, I'm a little under 5'7", and 28.75" to 29" seems to be my sweet spot. 28.5" is a tad short; 29.5" a tad long.
They're a medium brown. I'd say they look less red in person.
Small, ~36/38. Worn once. Retailed for around $398. Chest, from armpit to armpit: 20" Length, from bottom of collar: 24" Sleeves, middle of back collar to cuff end: 34" This would probably look great on someone slim with a 36"-38" chest. It features a slim and sleek-looking silhouette that's kind of a moto/bomber hybrid. Awesome details like a mock neck collar, elasticized waist, full polyester lining, two side pockets and a hidden front zipper. The leather is aromatic...
For anyone interested, here are the measurements for 36R and 38S for both the London and Napoli fit, as given to me by customer service.The rep also noted that the London has the lowest button stance of all their fits.Looks like I'd be a 36S ... if they offered one.
Definitely one of a kind. Crafted in Italy, these boots were commissioned in 2009 and resoled with Dainite this past winter. Unworn since, and it shows ... they're in excellent condition. Bottom of sole measures 11-1/2” x 4-1/4”, and they were listed as a UK size 8E. Box marked 8.5; I think these fit like a US 8.5C/D. Original owner wore Edward Green 8/8.5D and Alden Aberdeen last in 8.5 B/D; I'm an 8.5D in the Allen Edmonds 5 last and thought these were a bit snug...
Posted this over in FS:MC, but I figure there might be some interest here, too. I've been unable to sell it at my asking price, so ... name your own. Small, ~36/38. Worn once. Retailed for around $398. Chest, from armpit to armpit: 20" Length, from bottom of collar: 24" Sleeves, middle of back collar to cuff end: 34" This would probably look great on someone slim with a 36"-38" chest. It features a slim and sleek-looking silhouette that's kind of a...
Drops
Added Isaia sport coat