or Connect

Posts by thisfits

Quote: Originally Posted by pimpmystyle Overall, I think LEC was rushed into production. Their sizing is both inconsistent and to a large extent, an unrealistic estimation of what young adults can and will wear. They relied too heavily on social media for visibility, and spent too little time actually researching what a normal human body looks like. I think this is overly harsh. Every indication I've seen is that this was a well thought out...
I'm sure he's already well-known, but I just wanted to note that RJMan is a great seller; prompt in PMs and shipping. Thanks!
Drop.
Quote: Originally Posted by pimpmystyle You've really got to be suspicious about the endless stream of coupons distributed by canvas. Borders did the same thing to try to maintain market share and they're about to go into bankruptcy. The market has spoken: you can't support a clothing line by catering to SF'ers. The endless stream of coupons seemed to be the norm for Lands' End even before Canvas came around. Not saying Canvas is in good...
Drop.
Drop.
Drop.
Got this off of Gilt during their final sale. Very nice leather. Unfortunately doesn't look quite right on my frame. Would work well on a SLIM 36/38. Pretty much new; only worn one day out of the house. Original retail was $398; I'm asking $100 OBO shipped, including PayPal fees. Please PM if interested. Pit-to-pit: approx. 20" Length (BOC): approx. 24"
Quote: Originally Posted by Jump Around Thanks for the info Thisfits! Basically I asked about the stiffness because I don't like the feeling of it and if they do soften up I'd love to keep it. Last thing I want to do is pay and wait for a shirt and when it arrives I immediately dislike how it feels. Then return it but find out it softens up after a wash. Ah. Mine's been through one or two washes, and it still feels and sounds crinkly. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jump Around Yeah I think I'm going to have to do the same unless someone can tell me if this is normal. I was surprised because there were a lot of posts that said they liked their poplins. Unless other print poplins are made with a different material. Anyone know? The crinkly feel came with their F/W released poplins. Their first run poplins were very soft. I own both (wearing the latter today, actually). So...