or Connect

Posts by thisfits

Adding my thumbs up for the changes ... I tried the Bella Spallas, and found I like the wider lapels of the Blue Label's better. I also think they'll benefit from a lower button stance, and I appreciate unattached sleeve buttons.Also, YES on preorders and YES on odd trousers; I'd love to see a Benjamin Sartorial flannel trouser.By the way -- can you share the waist measurement for the Benjamin shirts in size 15?
@mrchariybrown, any idea when the suede options will be available?
Hey Ben -- do you have measurements for the new Tremici/Giacomo shirts in size 15? I remember a while back you said it was a slightly fuller fit than the old Giacomo shirts, but I can't tell if the measurements on the site are for the old ones or the new ones.
Thanks, Ben. I just saw your latest email mentioned "Benjamin Sartorial Vests" coming soon. Will these be sweater vests, outerwear, or tailored?
Ben, any word on when we can expect another batch of Benjamin sport coats? Will the full-canvas ones be coming any time soon?
I'm also in the "basted sleeves, sleeve buttons unattached" camp.
Yes and yes!What would MTO let us specify? Just the fabric?
For what it's worth, I'm also a 38 who prefers a 17.5" shoulder. When Ben released the Napoli suits (which the Nobile is based on) I was certain 18" would be too wide. I think it actually looks fantastic:https://instagram.com/p/gRGtolNWFF/Sorry for the Instagram link; on mobile at the moment and can't easily insert pictures.
I like the 8cm lapels on Classico and Napoli suits, but I LOVE the 9cm lapels on the Blue Label sport coat.
Ben, can you share the difference between the "Nobile" and the older "Napoli" suits?