or Connect

Posts by schmallo15

Agreed. The blind eyelets has kept me on the fence about these. If they had agatine eyelets, I'd likely be in...
For your consideration is a pair of Carmina Burgandy Horween shell cordovan shortwing dress shoes in size UK8, made on the Rain Last. They have been worn about 2 dozen times and are a beautifl shade of burgandy. The shoes have plastic toe taps and rubber heel guards installed. They are stored in shoe trees but I took them out to photograph the shoes and also show the creasing. As you can see, they have plenty of life left in them. These shoes retail for over US$600+...
For your consideration is a brand new in box pair of Crockett & Jonese for Ralph Lauren Marlow Short Wing dress shoe in size US9D. As you can see, they are a beautiful shade of brown, similar toe Alden's Cigar color. Most people find these shoes to fit approximately a half size large (similar to Alden Barrie last). It is recommended that you go down one-half size from your usual dress shoe size. These shoes retail for US$850. I am asking US$600 as I'm just looking to...
For your consideration is a pair of Alden Color #8 Unlined Dover dress shoes in size 8.5D, made on the Barrie Last. The shoes were made for Alden DC in 2013 and had metal toe taps professionally installed by B. Nelson. They have been worn about 2 dozen times and are a beautifl shade of Color #8. They are stored in shoe trees but I took them out to photograph the shoes and also show the creasing. As you can see, they have plenty of life left in them. These shoes retail...
Yup. Same problem. It makes getting in on pre orders from epaulet, leffot, viberg, etc difficult. First world problems i suppose
You are able to get creases out using just the Mac method? How? Maybe I'm doing the Mac method wrong but I've not been able to get creases out without the deer bone.
I like those tobacco chamois tankers. I also dig these:
I'm 8UK in both Rain and 202
I thought the correct answer was to buy all of them.
I have a pair of unlined Dovers (although not the Leffot version). They tend to crease a bit more than my PTB but not to the point where it bothers me. What I'm not a big fan of is the flex sole. I find my feet tend to ache after a full days wear whereas I can go all day in my PTB with no ill effect.