or Connect

Posts by schmallo15

Thank you sir. Pleasure dealing with you as well!
So here's my pair of "sleek" Carmina LWB. Apologies for the terrible fluorescent lighting. Actually considering letting them go as they're not getting enough wear...
I actually have a similar pair of Carmina LWB in Cognac. The main difference is that they've got a flat 270 degree welt instead of the storm welt. It really is sleek compared to an Alden LWB. Will try to post pics when I have a chance....
Terrific news, Zenny! Now the waiting begins...
Hmmm. I'm listening...
These are beautiful!
Simpson is tough. I fit an 8UK Rain but I have a wide foot (Rain shoe fits perfectly, Rain boot doesn't fit) and can't get into 8 or 8.5 Simpson as the last is too narrow for me. If you have a wide foot, Simpson might not work for you either.
Good looking boots and good looking office too!
Those are very nice! I'm waiting patiently for Cigar to become available again.I find that Trubalance feels more volumnous than Barrie. Most people would say that Barrie = Trubalance but perhaps your foot is such that you'd be better suited going up in size on Barrie.With respect to material, I typically find the same size cordovan shoe (example suede LWB vs cordovan LWB) to fit fuller than their equivalently sized non-cordovan shoe. Not sure what other folks experience...
For your consideration is a brand new in box pair of Alden for Unionmade Goods McCoppin Natural Chromexcel Norwegian Front Boots, size 8.5D, shaped over the Barrie last. I'm hesitant to let these go as they're a gorgeous boot but quite frankly, I'll likely never get around to wearing them. In fact, I've only tried them on once. These were purchased from another SF member and I'm just looking to break even. For your information, these retailed new for...