Posts by schmallo15

I'm based in Taiwan. Not sure where you're located. If you're in the US, I doubt you'll get hit. Sent items there dozens of times without problem.
For your consideration are several shirts which have been sitting in my closet. All shirts are Made in Japan. All prices are in USD and include worldwide shipping and PayPal fees. 1. Studio D'Artisan Denim Chambray Shirt - Large - Model 5296 - One washed. With Tags. - SOLD Pit to Pit: 54cm Shoulder: 45cm Back Length (from base of neck): 73cm Sleeve (measured from top of shoulder): 63cm 2. UES Hickory Work Shirt - Size 3 - New with tags - $SOLD Pit to Pit:...
For your consideration are multiple pairs of jeans that have been sitting in my closet. Most are new and unworn. More pics to come... All prices are in USD and include worldwide shipping and PayPal fees. 2. Sugar Cane Recycle Denim - Size 30. One washed. New, with tags, unworn. - SOLD Waist: 37.5cm Front Rise: 27cm Back Rise: 36cm Thigh: 31cm Hem: 21cm Inseam: 86cm 3. Omnigod 50-090A - Size 31. One washed. New, without tags, unworn. - SOLD Waist: 38.5cm Front...
For your consideration is an extremely rare brand new pair of Color 4 Horween Shell Cordovan Long Wing Bluchers by Ron Rider. In total there are probably 6-12 pairs of these in various sizes existence. That's it. These shoes are built on the 42 last and are a size 9D. It is recommended to go true to size on these by Ron. These shoes were purchased as part of a Reddit GMTO last year. They are beauties but they just won't get the wear for me to keep. Too many shoes, not...
For your consideration is a beautiful pair of Makers Cognac (Cigar) Shell Cordovan V-Tip bluchers. For those of you unfamiliar with Makers they are a Japanese shoe company sometimes called the Alden of Japan. The shoes are a beautiful shade of dark cognac very similar to Alden's Cigar color. They are in excellent shape. They are a size 8 These shoes have been gently worn maybe 4-5 times but they just don’t get enough wear for me to keep. Too many shoes, not enough feet....
For your consideration is a brand new pair of Alden Color 8 Shell Cordovan Long Wing Bluchers (Model:97505Y) with antique double leather soles. They are a size 8.5D and shaped over the Barrie last. I am seeking $700shipped worldwide (inclusive of all PayPal fees). I have too many shoes/boots and the reality is I'll likely not get around to wearing these. For reference, I wear: Alden Barrie 8.5D, Tricker's 4537 8UK, Edward Green 202/606 8UK, Carmina Detroit 8UK,...
For your consideration is a beautiful pair of Alden Color 8 Shell Cordovan Indy Boots (Model:G5901HC) with Commando Sole. They are in excellent shape. They are a size 9D and shaped over the Trubalance last. I purchased them new for around $750. These boots have been gently worn maybe 4-5 times but they just don’t get enough wear for me to keep. Too many shoes, not enough feet. They were worn in rotation and always kept in shoe trees (shoe trees not part of the sale)....
For your consideration is a beautiful pair of Alden for Epaulet, Color 8 Shell Cordovan Alt Wein Blucher (Model:21522). They are in excellent shape. They are a size 8.5D and shaped over the Barrie last. I purchased them new from Epaulet for around $685. These shoes have been gently worn maybe 8-10 times but they just don’t get enough wear for me to keep. Too many shoes, not enough feet. They were worn in rotation and always kept in shoe trees (shoe trees not part of...
For your consideration is a beautiful and rarely seen pair of Alden for Tassels Hong Kong, Color 8 Shell Cordovan V-Tip Blucher (Model:63088). They are in excellent shape. I added Vibram topy top soles immediately after purchase to improve grip and the life of the shoes. They are a size 9D and shaped over the Truflare last. I purchased them new from Tassels in Hong Kong for around $950. I am seeking $600 shipped worldwide (inclusive of all PayPal fees). These shoes...
For your consideration is a lovely pair of Alden for Brooks Brothers, Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Blucher (Model:06611). They are slightly different than the 9901 in that they have matching black exposed eyelets. They are a size 8.5D and shaped over the Barrie last. These retailed for nearly $700. These shoes have been gently worn but they just don’t get enough wear for me to keep. Too many shoes, not enough feet. They were worn in rotation and always kept in shoe...