or Connect

Posts by thecentennial

Looking for CP achilles low, any of the variants - in a EU 44. OR Buttero Tanino - EU 44 New only please.
Looking to buy a pair of new MMM GATs in a 44 Prefer white or creme. Hopefully someone who snagged a pair in the recent sales wants to let them go.
I'm heading back to Sydney for a few weeks later next week, I can post to Aussie customers when on the ground. For other customers, will post airmail with tracking. I live in Saudi. 100ml bottle, bought in Oman airport Amouage shop. Only 1 spray, decided it's not for me. Cost over $250, looking for a quick sale at $185 shipped. [=][/]
Yesterday, L'Occitane Eau des Baux Today, Guerlain vetiver Tomorrow, Pure Malt or Coffee - depends on how much I sup tonight
Ah, ok.
Nice to see you stepping up in the world, son. You do have some delicious wares. (btw, clicking on your "shop mens" image just takes me to your SF page..known error?)
Really liking the cloth - what is it?
My Porter orders arrived over the last few days, managed to grab a fair few items and all fit well, which makes a change for me. Acne camo jacket (love it) LVC 501s Smedley sweater R&B cardigan Couple of PS shirts (floral / pink chambrey) Burberry slim blue chinos Gitman white ocbd Will try to get some photos up over the next few days - pretty busy packing up for a trip atm.
Good morning everyone, it was great to read the posts regarding my new shoes. Hey Slewfoot, I love the cigar! Gdot, you're absolutely correct. I've dropped Vass an email to hear their thoughts. They are a friendly bunch and the whole buying process has been fantastic, so I'm expecting this to come to a very amicable end. Let's draw a line under this. I'll let you know how things conclude.