or Connect

Posts by thecentennial

Acknowledge, it's a stuffed leather - but at the moment a little too stuffed I'll try the reno and a stiff brush - see if that helps. May post some before and afters.
I have a pair of natural CXL LWBs that I want to strip back to the base and re-oil/grease. I know natural CXL is supposed to develop a worn patina over time, but these have been "over-smeared" with grease/neatsfoot oil and the built up layers are quite dirty in places. Is is possible to strip away as much of the surface layers as possible and re-oil? When I run my nail over the leather, you can see the original color below. I dont want to go overly harsh on them - any...
Well, I have ordered my double monks - 6 weeks to go.
Post measurements when you have them - this is on my christmas list.
Looking for a pair of mens wool Margiela gloves in size Large. If anyone has a pair they are willing to part with, let me know. Thanks all.
Great boots and very good price.
Anyone willing to proxy?Need some fat boy anti-fit chinos and shorts.
Fuck, where were you guys earlier in the week? I just paid someone for a 15% off coupon code. Vagazzilles.
Nice DM..F last? Yes, I really like the oxblood, prefer over bordeaux. For my casual DM, I had a pair of Lobb William that had the commando sole and they looked great. Was thinking brown with commando on F last, which has a more rounded casual toe whilst not as bulky as the Peter. I dont want to risk it though in case it looks pants...I wish there was a Vass virtual mockup app http://colonialgoods.tumblr.com/post/3683216320
Bought these from SF but they are half a size to large for me. Wolfsons from Paul Stuart, US11.5D. I did not wear these outside, looks like only worn once. They are made by Grenson, from their Masterpiece line, which are superbly made and on par with my Edward Green shoes from a build perspective. $195 shipped anywhere in the world using 3 day DHL express. DROP TO $175 shipped! Final drop $150 shipped globally. Beautiful shoes and a steal at this price.