or Connect

Posts by thecentennial

Love the smell of oud - quite powerful and can be worn by men or women...just picked up some oud oil - potent stuff but very unique.
Pm re Masons, thx
I like them - nice contrast between frame and arms
I did an outback survival course in Oz a few years ago, we ate live witchetty grubs. Bit like chicken kiev, cold, wriggling and without the garlic sauce.
Agree with the above point - shave with the grain - sometimes the grain on the neck hairs runs sideways, not always up / down. Just let your beard grow a little and check which way the hair grows - shave in this direction with a DE blade (check youtube for instructions from a guy called mantic (?)). Prepare the skin prior to shaving, it may loosen an potentially ingrowing hairs and softens the beard for shaving. Change the blade every 2-3 days (2-3 shaves).
dkny men (the one that looks like a fighter pilot grip).
that there's a nice piece of lizard ass
is that the spike lee edition? Classic G shock right there - best of the bunch.
Wilton, got ya. I hear it was a dry town until last month when they opened a bar - sweet jesus I'm going to be in heaven. With HS girls. And my wife. With a camera.
Quote: Originally Posted by Edward Appleby John Carpenter's 1982 version of The Thing Brilliant film. Brilliant music.