or Connect

Posts by thecentennial

Adding measurements by request: Rise: 11.5 Waist: 26.5 Leg opening: 10 Knee: 10 26.5 waist?? (36.5?)
Wow, been looking for some 38s and here we are..pm sent on 3 pairs - 2 blue and a brown.
PM sent
Not sure you will be able to find it online http://www.saehan-usa.com/en/ Looks like a salon only product - use the search to find the nearest one to you.
For the fat boys, if you have any 37/38w - let me know, thanks.
There seems to be a lot of R&R jeans on ebay going very cheaply - around $50-60 for a new pair. Are these likely to be fakes, or are R&R just not well regarded?
To wear for work, with blue/navy suits - black preferred. I like semi-brogues, but will consider anything. Thanks guys.
Bought a few pairs of mabitex 2-3 weeks ago, paid and not heard from him (?) since - anyone know if he's ok/on vacation etc?
Hey cksnipe, are you around at the moment? Not heard from you in a few weeks re my purchase. Cheers, Tony.
Water in the shower, shave - followed by a cleanser/toner, then moisturise. 0.5% retinol at night. The junk that comes off from using the cleanser is quite a sight...