or Connect

Posts by thecentennial

No-one likes a dobber. It's Christmas FFS.
THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE. jog on.
..any sales for the ladies? Need a handbag for the wife. Mulberry et al.
Pimp my clogs
Am I the only nutter on these forums? Surely not...come on, who, apart from me, like my commando DMs!?
They polarise folks eh? Personally I think they are fantastic, and when the time comes for replacement..I have the option to go back to leather, or any other welted sole for that matter.
Correct, F last, Vibram sole, cognac welt, dark brown calf.
I wanted a pair just like my old Lobb Williams with the rubber sole - I have to take my hat off to Rezso and the Vass crew, they matched my request perfectly.Sadly, I'm selling my dark whiskey shell norvegers (new and unwalked in) as they are too large for me.
err..no.
SOLD!Says it all in the title! New and unworn on the New Peter last. Unfortunately, after having these beautiful shoes made for me by the wonderful artisans at Vass, I have decided to sell them to someone who they will fit properly. They are half a size to large for me, and I hate using insoles to make my shoes work. They are a EU44.5 - I am a stock US11D and as such they should fit a US11.5D. It's a gorgeous dark whiskey cordovan, no creasing (as shoes not walked in)...