or Connect

Posts by thecentennial

I received free shipping worldwide with my order at numbersix?
Total was over £250 which entitles free shipping. I do believe there may be a free worldwide ship code out there, google it and see if still valid..just need a minimum £30 spend, but like I said, it may not be valid anymore.
Nice one. Bought a nice barbour Ive been eyeing for a while. Love it when they take off 20% for non EU, and free worldwide shipping. Threw a pair of APC NS in for good measure
JC, if a 34 waist makes you a fatty, I'm one obese mofo.
So, where can I buy replacement buckles for my vintage monks? The brass coating is rubbing off. I can't seem to find any online vendor, but that was only after a cursory search. Advice appreciated.
I've emailed them and requested to be added to the list - cigar PTB at 10.5D please..
How does one buy alden seconds from shoemart? Do they have a mailing list, or are they just advertised on the site with the other shoes?
I bought my pair from the Freeport store too. I've sent photos to a reputable cobbler in a location I will be visiting soon. If he has good news, I'll pack 'em up and bring them with me.
..harping on.. I just looked at a pair of "new" Leeds on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ALLEN-EDMONDS-LEEDS-BURGUNDY-SHELL-CORDOVAN-8-5-E-WIDE-575-/251038953262?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a73166f2e Check out the left shoe in the same area - a bit of a botched patching job, but it makes me think this type of defect was common with this design.