or Connect

Posts by thecentennial

Really nice vintage Gucci split toe brown suede derbies - EU44.5, which equate to a US11D. I bought these off ebay a few months ago, but dont really wear them. The suede is in great condition, no real damage - a good wash and brush will have them looking great. No "bald" spots I can see. Nap is lovely and soft. They are fully leather lined, and the insole bears little indication of wear. No loose stitching. Soles are leather, with channeled stitching. They are still...
Doubled up - my vote and a couple pairs pants. Great store, great story - good luck.
Bought these recently, but they don't fit - I'm deluding myself I can get into a 36. Being the "rinsed" version, apparently they have already shrunk 2 inches in the waist (http://abfits.com/shop/?wpsc-product=lvc-1947-501xx-rinsed) Brand new with all tags on. Grab a bargain. Price includes shipping globally. DROPPED TO $130 SHIPPED GLOBALLY. Blurb from the website: The 1947-501® jean is regarded as the definitive five-pocket jean and the quintessential 501® model....
44 (which I am hoping is a 10.5 which, on the Barrie, will fit perfectly).
I think I just grabbed the last pair of cigar PTB. Sweet deal.
Big fan of crepe, super comfy but it wears out like a bitch...not good longevity.
I.e cleaning and maintainng gum soles?Do you mean crepe soles?Would be interested in this too, though would think soapy water and a brush would be your best bet.
Id' lightly sand the heel stack, and recolour. Will smooth out very well.
Cocks.