or Connect

Posts by thecentennial

Its a medium brown. Assume it would be a few shades darker after treatment. Super soft suede. Nappa-like in texture.
Just acquired a suede T1 - can I just hit it with Saphir suede protector?
Selling or trading a TOJ1 varsity, black/black, stock 54. I think its a 2012.Bought on SF (technically) new, only worn a few times.
Rick Owens drop crotch pants, EU52 (fit a 50 or US 34-35 ish) http://www.ebay.com/itm/300863075172?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
I will buy this...for ONE MILLION DOLLARS!WTF?
LOL, I deleted my comment as I decided it may be..sensitive..to some of our forum members. Fully supportive of your post pB
No comment...
I got my Oki Ni order yesterday, they threw in a free pair of (hideous) drop crotch Rick Owens pants. Beautifully constructed and I'm sure will look great on someone, and thank you Oki Ni...but I cant fathom how people can wear these things.
Was about to snag the C&J Weymouth in 11 (handgrades) but I really dont need any more work shoes - someone kop.
My work colleagues like to shit all over the toilet seat, spray water all over every fucking available surface, piss all over the floor, walls and the toilet paper roll.