or Connect

Posts by thecentennial

No sir. They are available. They are on another FS post.
Damn if there was a Zegna 44L in grey I would be all over it. These are great suits.
Sorry - I honestly didn't intend to spam the thread. I have edited the original post to remove the reference.
Yep same pair, just moved countries and forgot about them. Still new and unworn, ready to be rocked!
If I was allowed to post I would say they were 44.5 new peter split toe norweigan, jr soles, steel toe plate, goyser natural stitched, dark whiskey..
...can I post here re a pair of (new, whiskey cordovan) Vass I'm selling??
I agree forced induction 6 cyl. and under are the way things are going...but that twin turbo V10 in the C6 is a beauty. Here in the ME there are plenty of C6 RS6 saloons, and most C5's here are saloons too though I have seen the odd avant.
TimelesStyle, agree about the E39 M5. Love the E30 M3 even more - real 80's lines.
OK - back to cars... It's a real shame the RS6 saloon isn't available in the US - they are real beasts. The last of the V10 "super saloons" (?) - doubt we'll see another one, though with oil prices dropping you never know.. Went around Yas Marina circuit last weekend in a 458 - magical.
Oh do be quiet.