or Connect

Posts by rgr555

the cargos sweats are too stylish for the gym i.e. douche they're for casual outdoors imo
the Pholkov (i didnt know what they were when i tried them on, like i said, they must have been released same day i randomly went to uniqlo) are definitely better than the regular uniqlo line.the non cargo has a very slight taperi was wondering why tf it was $50 but when i touched the material and tried it on i felt it was worth itAlso, I used to buy size L for uniqlo sweat pants but now had to move to M (both uniqlo line and Plokhov)there's about a 3 year difference since...
they just popped up on the websitei must have gone there on the 1st day they released them, coincidence
they have new "Urban sweat pants" at Uniqlo NYC store for $49.90 It's a thicker elastic cotton material. Fit is slightly tapered and real stylish. Quality is up there with the higher Nike sweat pants. What i like about these are the crotch area feels more solid so your D isn't popping out and swinging around like in the $29 ones ($20 online right now)
What are some good top and bottom (jeans) colors to wear with black nikes? 1st time wearing black sneakers lol always wore white CP
guess no one cares about david blaine's jacket haha I'm guessing its Louis Vuitton, based on his previous leather jacket
Can someone identify what brand leather jacket this is? It's a dark brown color. It's right up my alley. Please note the accents behind the shoulders, the zipper, and button on right neck hem for clues. Is it a Louis Vuitton or something? Also, any other brands that have similar styles please share. Thanks
Can someone identify what brand leather jacket this is? It's a dark brown color. It's right up my alley. Please note the accents behind the shoulders, the zipper, and button on right neck hem for clues. Is it a Louis Vuitton or something? Also, any other brands that have similar styles please share. Thanks
endclothing was sold out within hours, and that was almost a month ago kafka had a lot of pre-orders but now they're sold out. i got mine for 300-400 with the 20% + 10% off kafka also just gave me the measurements for the james bond barbour tokito The measurements for the medium are: PTP – 21” Back length – 27” Shoulder to cuff – 27” Pit to cuff – 18 ½ “ The measurements for the large are: PTP – 22” Back Length – 29” Shoulder to cuff – 28” Pit to cuff – 19 ½ “ I...
Are you making this statement by comparing actual jackets or what? Curious cz I'm skeptical they would change the color.