or Connect

Posts by rgr555

What are some good top and bottom (jeans) colors to wear with black nikes? 1st time wearing black sneakers lol always wore white CP
guess no one cares about david blaine's jacket haha I'm guessing its Louis Vuitton, based on his previous leather jacket
Can someone identify what brand leather jacket this is? It's a dark brown color. It's right up my alley. Please note the accents behind the shoulders, the zipper, and button on right neck hem for clues. Is it a Louis Vuitton or something? Also, any other brands that have similar styles please share. Thanks
Can someone identify what brand leather jacket this is? It's a dark brown color. It's right up my alley. Please note the accents behind the shoulders, the zipper, and button on right neck hem for clues. Is it a Louis Vuitton or something? Also, any other brands that have similar styles please share. Thanks
endclothing was sold out within hours, and that was almost a month ago kafka had a lot of pre-orders but now they're sold out. i got mine for 300-400 with the 20% + 10% off kafka also just gave me the measurements for the james bond barbour tokito The measurements for the medium are: PTP – 21” Back length – 27” Shoulder to cuff – 27” Pit to cuff – 18 ½ “ The measurements for the large are: PTP – 22” Back Length – 29” Shoulder to cuff – 28” Pit to cuff – 19 ½ “ I...
Are you making this statement by comparing actual jackets or what? Curious cz I'm skeptical they would change the color.
Thanks for the responses.
...and how does this specific "james bond" jacket fit on you? any chance you could post a pic of you wearing it?a sports coat, blazer, suit jacket shouldn't go below where your leg inseam begins. basically you want it above your crotch a little. that's how this jacket should be worn.
Seems medium is fine. I don't get why u think I would be an XL. The back measurement is important to me. Having a coat that goes below ur butt looks retarded. Only measurement I'm concerned about is the shoulder but these cotton jackets will stretch.I've yet that too but seems like speculation. I believe the style is slim as opposed to regular fit so people think they need to order a size larger. Order according to measurements...
double post