or Connect

Posts by najpie

As far as I remember, yes. Only paid close attention to the pairs in my size range, though.
They seem to run TTS. I wonder if these were mislabeled as 'broken-in' and/or 'distressed'-- nothing about them seems distressed. For reference, here's what Florsheim by DB is calling "distressed" in the newer line: http://www.florsheim.com/shop/duckiebrownDetail.html?styleCode=19026 Not sure what kind of leather they are, I'm no expert on these things...but it's definitely not nubuck.
19501-200.
They had a couple saddles, but I didn't open the boxes to check them out. This was only color I saw of the brogues, though. Had a few sizes--I remember seeing some 9s, another 11, and a 12 or two.
You could try calling the store-- they seemed very willing to ship me something if my size wasn't in stock.
Polarized Persol 649's. Unworn. Color 24/57. Size is 54/20. Putting 'em up here before they go to ebay! Will ship USPS Priority to the lower 48 states for FREE. Will ship Int'l, but buyer is responsible for all shipping charges which will vary by destination and service requested.
There are several pairs of Florsheim by Duckie Brown brogues and saddles at the Brooks Brothers Outlet in Leesburg, Virginia. They're on clearance for $249 + addt'l 70% off... all in all they come out to a cool $78 with tax. They are way comfortable. Get 'em before they're gone!
SOLD   Originally on sale at Barney's for 339.50, so likely retailed for $425+. For SF members only, I can offer returns (less shipping) and 10% off the final selling price. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260820581403       Measurements (Laid Flat)   Chest (Armpit to Armpit): 21.5 inches Waist: 18.5 inches Length: 26.5 inches Cuff: 5.5 inches Armhole: ~10.5"
Quote: Originally Posted by scientific oh hai i picked up some "summer weight" khakis at their outlet store this weekend. can anyone tell me what this corresponds to in the normal stores? these seem nicer than the essex pants ... but maybe im confused. Stanton?
Ordered: April 28th Received: Never. No longer getting answers to my emails. Extremely unhappy.