or Connect

Posts by bunnyoswaldo

whatever you have on top, make sure you are prepared and have a jimmy hat on at all times. Never know when you might need to slip it out use it....
Quote: Originally Posted by Andrewc2232 A 60's Ford Mustang, for instance, can be a very cheap and easy car to maintain. We own a '68, a '69, and a '70 Boss 302. Parts are ubiquitous, and the engine bay is laid out in such a way that most repairs are a snap if you're a little bit inclined mechanically. Good call....I have a 1966 Mustang 6 cylinder 3 spd on the floor. It like the old Johnny Cash song...the engine is from a '74 Maverick,...
I had a friend in HS who inherited a 1948 Chevy from his deceased grandfather. Push button starter (and transmission I believe). He drove it every day around town and not on highways. If your conception of an everyday driver is that ---avoiding faster intersates, 50 mph max speed--then they are probably not as much a liability. My office is 8 miles from my house and can all be driven in a 25-35 MPH speed limit area. I would feel fine driving a vintage badass to work...
1) holding up a rural WVa convenience store when I was in college....for the thrill of it....netted like $28 dolllars and years of paranoia 2) skateboarding down I-64 Afton Mountain while they had one side closed to install fog lights 3) drinking 4 triple Vodka shots in 15 minutes and then driving home..... I could go on...but that sums it up. So for awhile I guess I was trying to get someone to help me commit suicide....
The Canadian Maritimes are ripe for the picking....Also relatively easy to fend off a counter attack since the only land route is North through New Brunswick...... actually a real plan in th e 20's, 30's: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red
If only you had a matching cream Isaia in a 24 short. I could round up my buddy Tattoo for a few doughnuts and some fantasy island---zip around and cruise for some babes in our Chrysler Cordoba with it is fine semen resistant corinthian leather....
I'd recommend this: Go used. Any OTR suit you buy will have to be tailored to fit. If you go a most department stores or Men's Horrorhouse or any other such place, you will get a salesmen fitting and a poor tailoring. For example, I found the following on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/HICKEY-FREEMAN-G...item5d298a5f73 A genuine Hickey-Freeman. The buy it now is $135 and $15 to ship. If the suit fits your general dimensions, the sleeves and suit collar can be...
Sorry Cleveland, I do not mean to hate on you: but I travel there on business, have always been a fan of the underdog, I loved Bernie's Browns, was heart broken after 'the drive'---but Cleveland is horrible. Even most of the strip clubs are closed and those that are there are horrid. I can not imagine living and working in Cleveland. Chicago, New York, Brooklyn, Miami.....i'd already be packed if I was LeBron...
guaranteed sex water.........from the French Alps.....Evian
Funny thing happened on the way to the kidney stone opera: So I had a bout of kidney stones (ironically brought on from dehydration from a 60 mile bike ride)...damn things busted me for a month and a half. 5 surgeries, countless procedures where I awoke to peeing vast quantities of blood and gobs of vicodin later....I become a diabetic. Heavy genetic tendency, had worked my whole like to avoid it. Doc says high levels of health stress cause your body to fulfill its...