or Connect

Posts by bunnyoswaldo

The Canadian Maritimes are ripe for the picking....Also relatively easy to fend off a counter attack since the only land route is North through New Brunswick...... actually a real plan in th e 20's, 30's: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red
If only you had a matching cream Isaia in a 24 short. I could round up my buddy Tattoo for a few doughnuts and some fantasy island---zip around and cruise for some babes in our Chrysler Cordoba with it is fine semen resistant corinthian leather....
I'd recommend this: Go used. Any OTR suit you buy will have to be tailored to fit. If you go a most department stores or Men's Horrorhouse or any other such place, you will get a salesmen fitting and a poor tailoring. For example, I found the following on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/HICKEY-FREEMAN-G...item5d298a5f73 A genuine Hickey-Freeman. The buy it now is $135 and $15 to ship. If the suit fits your general dimensions, the sleeves and suit collar can be...
Sorry Cleveland, I do not mean to hate on you: but I travel there on business, have always been a fan of the underdog, I loved Bernie's Browns, was heart broken after 'the drive'---but Cleveland is horrible. Even most of the strip clubs are closed and those that are there are horrid. I can not imagine living and working in Cleveland. Chicago, New York, Brooklyn, Miami.....i'd already be packed if I was LeBron...
guaranteed sex water.........from the French Alps.....Evian
Funny thing happened on the way to the kidney stone opera: So I had a bout of kidney stones (ironically brought on from dehydration from a 60 mile bike ride)...damn things busted me for a month and a half. 5 surgeries, countless procedures where I awoke to peeing vast quantities of blood and gobs of vicodin later....I become a diabetic. Heavy genetic tendency, had worked my whole like to avoid it. Doc says high levels of health stress cause your body to fulfill its...
Although I pretty much always knew that Ricky Martin was gay, I had no idea that he was Russian also...
His value comes not from his golf winnings but his sponsorship opportunities. A tell-all book for example might possibly make him persona non grata with certain market segments. Its one thing to be derided by the bimbo train, another all together to be blasted by your wife who in the public eye looks pretty wronged at this point. 750 mil is a small percentage of the revenue TW could generate over the next 10 years. It is a smart 'business' move on his part..
I think the issue is that incorporated within men's style is a frat-guy sense of humor and an alpha male pecking order. My own personal experience is that if a man is self concious enough about his own personal style that he finds himself within the hallowed halls of SF, he is more likely an alpha and just as likely to piss on you as he is to advise you. Welcome ... hope you stick around.
I do have the uneasy feeling sometimes that there are like 50 companies worldwide that run everything. I heard today about how the AIG bailout actually bailed out a slew of large banks. The bailout passed fund s through AIG to its counterparts in the credit swaps including Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, DeutscheBank, and other major banks. The funding also required AIG to waive claims against the banks related to the credit swaps.....ef me