or Connect

Posts by bunnyoswaldo

I'd recommend a class(less) action......
Greetings....I have for sale 2 cool pairs of athletic shoes.... 1)NIKE MENS AIR PENNY III 3 BLACK ZOOM, US 9.5 EU 43....worn 3x....perfect condition $SOLD (pics are from the original ebay ad) 2)ASICS GT2140 Lightning/Onyx/Electric Blue color US 10 EU 44....worn 2x perfect condition $75--$60---$45 shipped CONUS
Greetings.........up for sale I have 3 pairs of shoes: 1) Moreschi modern captoe Monks...size 9.5M US--recently resoled and toe guarded VGC SOLD (Moreschi shoe trees included) 2) Lorenzo Banfi 2200 size 9.5M US, 2 months old worn 10x $75---$60---$45shipped CONUS 3) Gravati split toe lace-ups--size 9M US....these have always been too right and thus worn sparingly.......perfect staple dress shoe for a very low price $65--$50--$35 Shipped CONUS All prices are...
I like BB shirts. Like any other cotton garment, if work over 4 or so years, it will wear. Weak spots will tear and fray. You can buy essentially new BB shirts on ebay for $20 shipped or less. The only one who let you down is you...
Pics of the sole?
SUTOR MANTELLASSI Norwegian Welt Derby. Tan. Size 42 EU Worn about 11 times. Really great shoe. A little too small for me. Would fit a US 9 to 9.25. I bought these from an esteemed SF member, though they were fine, wore them for a day and by the end of the day, my feet felt way to cramped up....I really wanted to like these shoes... SOLD
http://www.fahrneyspens.com tons of pens to drool over....I like the Lamy pens. I have a Mont Blanc which is quite nice. For every day use w/o fear of misplacement---the Lamy's are the way to go. You can find them on ebay for $15 brand new. I usually order 5 or 6 since the shipping is the same as if you purchase just one.
loving the attention.....I see.....whoever you might or might not be. An imagination is a terrible thing to waste. --United Creative Negro College Fund
Ronin.....or in real life princess Die-anna in Paris
talk about self-destruction....Mel is toast.