or Connect

Posts by bunnyoswaldo

I am now practically giving these away........more drops
more drops
newly added Moreschi SOLD
price drops............
price drops........
Anyone know what Blago was buying? I read in the WAPO that he loved Tom James Custom (which I know is basically Oxxford, but it is still Tom James, the cheese balls who show up and smile and smell good (read: hot young women)) while they try to sell you overpriced goods. Who was his tailor? What shirts was he spending $3000 on in a day? The news has been incredibly vague about the important sartorial details. Shoes? What shoes does Blago wear?
I'd recommend a class(less) action......
Greetings....I have for sale 2 cool pairs of athletic shoes.... 1)NIKE MENS AIR PENNY III 3 BLACK ZOOM, US 9.5 EU 43....worn 3x....perfect condition $SOLD (pics are from the original ebay ad) 2)ASICS GT2140 Lightning/Onyx/Electric Blue color US 10 EU 44....worn 2x perfect condition $75--$60---$45 shipped CONUS
Greetings.........up for sale I have 3 pairs of shoes: 1) Moreschi modern captoe Monks...size 9.5M US--recently resoled and toe guarded VGC SOLD (Moreschi shoe trees included) 2) Lorenzo Banfi 2200 size 9.5M US, 2 months old worn 10x $75---$60---$45shipped CONUS 3) Gravati split toe lace-ups--size 9M US....these have always been too right and thus worn sparingly.......perfect staple dress shoe for a very low price $65--$50--$35 Shipped CONUS All prices are...
I like BB shirts. Like any other cotton garment, if work over 4 or so years, it will wear. Weak spots will tear and fray. You can buy essentially new BB shirts on ebay for $20 shipped or less. The only one who let you down is you...