or Connect

Posts by bunnyoswaldo

she's just a big out of shape alaskan..............its hard to have a figure in a snow machine suit
So, I declared today New Jack Swing Monday.... a healthy does of Bell Biv Devoe, Teddy Riley and of course 6'8" Montell Jordan..... others? I sort of have this movie idea of BBD's "Poison" being used in an Afghan war film....these half crazed young kids riding in an armored Humvee just gunning down everything that moves....sorta a modern take on a FF Coppola's Apocolypse Now
Anyone have a spare set?
Go 'Skins..... Okay...I'll take the bait. The dismantling of the Bills with decent, mistake free football makes me optimistic. Even though thsey played atrotious at times under Zorn, they had some odd moments last year that made me think that they were not that far off (they took NO into overtime). 2 Things create certain success in the NFL: a good defense and a good O-Line. Those will have you contending for the playoffs every year. What takes teams over the top...
I forget ...does Campbell know about his kid with Peggy? What was all the head banging and furtive looks for? Does Peggy still like that waszle (wasp+weasel)?
pm sent this morning...........
$40 drop......I am leaving town for a bit and would like to get these gone tomorrow so I can ship etc......come on peeps.
Greetings....SZ 9 made in Italy Santoni beautifully brogued oxfords. Goodyear welt, double thick sole...lightly worn. I bought them here on SF and they have proven a tad too small...my loss your gain. SOLD shipped CONUS.. see more pics at http://picasaweb.google.com/SadiqGill/20100729#
Cheryl Crow........Tuesday Night Music Club
more drops..........