or Connect

Posts by bunnyoswaldo

Am I the only one who finds the new Burger King "extra set of hands" ad both wierd and disturbing. The extra set of hands guy looks like some prison cell date rapist....
for the music recorded on them originally....LP's are better than CD's
I had already eliminated the Mac from contention. Its a good machine but when you have to use a lot of PC programs the work arounds can be mind numbing....
I guess the notion is that love and law are blind. The law does not believe in gold digging as a profession. The law presu mes that all marriages are viable and entered into for the right reasons. The prenup is the modern law version of dealing with gold digging. Reminder at common law, contracts prior to marriage and in the furtherance of marriage were not enforceable
sorry 'bout the Jets...me thinks that they get knocked off by the Pats or the Ravens. I think that the Jets are the 2nd or third best team in the NFL. Unfortunately, I thnk that the Pats and the Ravens are just a bit better...
Brett Favre
I'm in the market for a new laptop....any recommendations. I was considering a Samsung QX410-J01. Can spend up to $1200.....
04 Civic Si
I am buying the SONY now.... Sony ICF-C218
super bowl predictions, as of right now? 1--eagles 2--falcons (only because they have a cheesed schedule and will have HFA) 3--packers 4--saints (long shot pick) 1--pats 2--ravens 3--steelers 4--chargers (longshot pick...but they could catch fire)