or Connect

Posts by bunnyoswaldo

drop to $80 shipped conus for the remaining Sanford pair
drop to $99 shipped conus for the remaining Sanford pair
drop to $112 shipped conus for the remaining Sanford pair
Greeting folks: I have for sale 2 pairs of AE shoes. One is a Danbury (smooth cut almost patent leather look) and a Sanford (captoe brouge) Both are in almost new condition. The Sanfords have been worn 2-3 times and the Danbury's once. I have come to realize that although the AE 9 1/2 C fits perfect in the morning, by 3PM, my feet feel cramped, confined and thus, as I have other better fitting shoes, these will go unworn. I thnk I paid over $200 for each pair, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by mharwitt there isn't a single part of this post that makes sense. welcome to CE! you will fit in perfectly. Point being......for decades it was assumed that the US was bleeding Israeli blue and white. A few years back documents were disclosed that revealed that we knew what the Nazis were doing and just let it be. As well, the push to create Israel had less to do with the whole "promised land" and more to do with...
Extremism exists in the world where moderation is not allowed or tolerated. A compliacted situation throughout the muslim world. The US has a tendency to back harsh unpopular military strong men like Mubarak--the guy is a major violator of human rights but we look the other way since he is anti-Al Qaida (the policy is somewhat reminscent of the cold-war olitics where you could be a sunnofabitch as long as you were anti-communism). Just my meager suggestion is that we...
The irony of Wikileaks is that it just exposes the crap sooner rather than later. Its just like in life--lies are always revealed. In international relations, crap that is pulled behind the scenes always inevitably comes out. The whole American-Israel connection comes to mind: we knew the Nazis were slaughtering Jews and others much sooner thanwas popularly acknowledged; and then, we helped get Israel on the map due to the fact that rampant antisemitism in the US kept...
I wonder what Mr. Mossad may have been doing at the time of the attacks? I am certain he will have an alibi. One thing you can say about Mr. and Mrs. Mossad--they do not eff around. No heads or laws spared.....
The only people I know with Ipads are 100% total douche bags......is there a special DB app that comes with them?
Chargers beginning to show signs of real life. The AFC West is theirs for the taking.....