or Connect

Posts by bunnyoswaldo

hey.....for some reason, I just saw this....perhaps 6 months too late? wondering if you still have the suit?
Received 2 belts and have now immediately ordered 2 more....this guy is fantastic.
Just order a pair and they arrived and are terrific.....I am going to toss all my other crappy shorts and have like 3-4 pairs of UNIS Avery......if there is anyone who bought a pair of 34's and can no longer fit them, use them or perhaps being transferred to Antarctica.......let me know...
very interested.........
DROP....some one throw me a shower cap and a rubber duckie..............
ok....$200 shipped............
I have looked into Patek's suggestion. It is true that limited sizes are on clearance at BB for $195. Regular retail was $488....so in fairness etc...I will drop these to $225 shipped....which for a 9 1/2 D is a pretty good deal for a new pair of C&J Monks...
New in box Crockett and Jones monkstrap shoes made for Brooks Brothers in a beautiful brown color. Calfskin. Sold under the Brooks Brothers label Peal & Co. Made on the Crockett and Jones 240 Last, very sleek and great looking shoe. Brand new in boxThese are FIRST quality, absolutely perfect I just bought these from another SF seller...perfect shoes, they are just a little too big ( I tried thicker socks etc but cannot make them work). I paid $270 shipped....just looking...
DROP.........I may end up having to pay someone to take these.........am I missing something?
another drop..........