or Connect

Posts by sanmateo

PM sent.
I'd be interested in those if they were still available.
I stand corrected.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton This is really unfair. Kahn's work almost certainly helped avoid a nuclear war, and perhaps saved millions of lives. No, no, don't get me wrong. I'm actually a big fan of Kahn's. He was an incredible genius. I should probably have said "the father of the concept of megadeath" since, as I understand it, he was one of the first to think about that idea in any systematic way.
Quote: Originally Posted by Concordia Karl Rove. no, it is Herman Kahn, father of megadeath, and inspiration for Strangelove. Here's the book: http://www.amazon.com/Worlds-Herman-...9457961&sr=8-2 He just looks kind of like Rove in the greenish glow there. Sorry for the interruption. Back to the pants, which really are beautiful in the pics.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Not Hitchcock. Dr. Strangelove. Sorry -- is that the young Herman Kahn in your avatar? if so, well played sir.
edit. see correct information below
The Euro 50 (which translates to a US 40, as I recall). Wow, you're a busy man today, Johnny. Thanks for all the help.
Thank you. I didn't think there were that many offensive linemen posting on the Styleforum. But you never know. Do you by any chance know what the shoulder measurements are on those?
Are the suit sizes on STP European or American?