or Connect

Posts by OIx

Wow! this is fantastic news - thank you so much Mike !!
Same here - for me, stretching by hand only works for 2 minutesmaybe I should try soaking and then stretching... or also vote to add a 2-3cm length.
guess MTM won't address low shoulder so you might want to go for bespoke.. also maybe sleeve should be rotated a bit (but maybe that's just way it looks on that photo)suit is great, which reminds me to fly across the world to NWMA HQ to try Eidos
need to figure out right size for Big Johns currently wearing3sixteen SL-100x which are too tight - probably i am 31 in them how do both compare in terms of fit and sizing ?
wallet ready, finger on refresh button need your sizing advice guys - i am 5.5UK in Carmina Rain (although a bit too snug), 6D in Alden Barrie (also quite snug), 6 in converse
I missed my heirloom several years ago but now navy is on the way to me
6 E. Worn around the house - appear too wide for me.
Hi yet another stupid sizing question from newbie - sorry if it was already answered or can't be answered at all I have 2 pairs of Alden so far - - shell LWB in 6D which initially was a bit tight overall, but after 20-30 wears feels comfortable with thin socks - Brand new 403 Indy in 6E, which feels a bit roomy in the toebox even with think socks I have a couple more pairs on order from Leffot (cigar shell indy and black grain LWB) - both in 6E, and now concerned that...
what is the difference between olive cotton washed twill as in http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/bottoms/products/driggs-washed-cotton-twill-trouser-olive and olive English Sanded Canvas as in http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/made-to-order-trousers/products/epaulet-made-to-order-trousers-english-sanded-canvas I am out for dressed up version but liking less saturated colors - from the photos it seems that sanded canvas is less saturated - true ? is there any...
that's cool. Mike when could we get into preorders ? I think I need grey suede and also off-white/gum in US 6.5 or 7.