or Connect

Posts by K. Nights

Thanks a lot, man. I'll look into some of these.
Hey guys, what kind of leather jacket should I get if I'm not interested in looking like I'm in the midst of a mid-life crisis? I have an A2 bomber, but find that it's not really my style. I don't care for the ribbed hem and cuffs much.
I preorderd the Lam cardigan and now I can't even remember what it looks like. I'm in for a Schneider surprise, it would seem.
Anyone have one of the seconds sweatshirt bombers? Just grabbed one, have low expectations though
I like the long sleeve black linen tee but $325? Ouch
^I actually have to do that too and I'm 6'2" (wear a large) How do the slim tapered jeans compare to the regular slim? Are they the same fit in the thighs?
Yeah I got one of the long seconds tanks and it's pretty tight
How do you guys layer the longer tanks? Have a grey/khaki one but struggle to find a layer that works on top of it.
I didn't even think of that, that's a really good idea. I'll look into the timeframe, thanks.
Hey guys, I need suggestions. I'm going on vacation soon and i'll be doing a lot of walking. I want a simple shoe, preferably in navy. Any suggestions? I like the roshe runs flyknits but can't find either in navy.