or Connect

Posts by K. Nights

Eh, I'm skeptical of this. I think it's more that powerlifters are training specific muscles to do a specific movement, they aren't doing 9 different types of accessory lifts every workout so the muscles that aren't as useful for powerlifting movements won't be as big. I don't bodybuilders actually have larger but weaker muscles
Size V: Cardigan LAM, G2Size VI: Canton bomber, Wick coat (slightly loose fit), a blazer from SS16 which I can't remember the name ofThat's all I can recall at the moment. I'm a 41" so I tend to fall in between a 50 and 52 in most stuff
Regarding the elusion jacket, can you offer sizing advice @conceptual 4est? I need about 22.5" p2p and at least 18" shoulders. I have some schneider in both V and VI, just depends how it fits.
Hi all, which is likely to feel wider on foot, a 10 F or a 9.5 G?
Not trying to be mean, but the model in image #3 genuinely startled me
Does anyone else have the signal trousers? I find them difficult to wear because the waist is so huge (my size 5 has like a 37+ inch waist) and the drawstring just causes them to bunch up awkwardly. Any thoughts?
East Dane has 52s, but they aren't on sale at the moment. I've seen them discounted before, so maybe keep an eye on them
I meant more for bodybuilding purposes, when reporting your measurements for vanity or to indicate progress. I assume it really only matters that you're consistent in your own measuring technique, I was just curious
What's the correct way to get your chest measurement? Flexed/unflexed? If I take in a deep breath of air and hold it while flexing my measurement increases by like 2+ inches so I'm just curious what the standard method is.
Nice! What's your height/weight if you don't mind me asking?