or Connect

Posts by K. Nights

^I just got mine today and it's amazing. Good luck with your sale
Hey All, would an L or XL Lupo be best for a 41" chest?
I ended up buying one of the rabbit felt hats even though hats are typically not my thing. I actually like it alot - it can be molded into whatever shape you please but also feels very sturdy. Their customer service email also responded quickly with sizing advice
It would be great if those of you with Stoffa jackets, trousers, etc. could post some pics and additional thoughts about the process/garments. It seems there's just not a lot of info out there about Stoffa
Whoa wait, where'd you get that shirt? I never saw it in that color
^That's great. Deets on the Schneider pants and shirt? What season are they from?
Yes, let me PM you
)Thanks for your input. I was looking at various blazers. I'm usually a 52 but the chest measurement on some of them (around 21") seemed quite small. It can be hard to tell how something knitted will fit without trying it on, though
If anyone else pre-ordered something from Cruvoir for FW16 and hasn't heard anything, I would email them. Apparently they've had everything "for awhile" and just never bothered to send me an invoice for the balance or contact me
How does sizing run on Barena blazers? I hear they tend to be small. Should I go TTS or size up?