or Connect

Posts by K. Nights

Oh yeah, same. I'll be a little bit devastated if I'm not able to pick that one up.
Could be the lighting, but this doesn't look like the same shirt Geller was wearing after the SS17 show. His looked more red and grey than red and blue. This fabric looks more like the shirt at Acrimony (with a different collar)
I just realized how close I live to MP3. Can't believe I've never been there
Would anyone have a list of current stockists they could share?
Which US retailers carry Loake? The only one I know is East Dane. Still sucks so much that you can't buy them from UK distributors any more
Those are not thick at all in my experience
How many dogs can u fit in ur hat
I wasn't even poking fun at you, it actually does save me the trouble haha. Do you guys think Totokaelo will pick up Geller again this season? It seemed like their stuff didn't sell well this past spring, almost everything made it to sale prices. Doesn't help that they seem to price everything higher than average, I'm sure
Truly appreciate @OccultaVexillum giving minute by minute updates on Geller drops. Doing all the hard work for us
I'll have a car, but specifically looking for stuff to do while in Reykjavik since I have a couple days of work meetings there before I can explore the rest of the countryDefinitely going to do that as well!