or Connect

Posts by bray17

Bump, price drop to $160.
Bump with a price drop to $180.
bump, price drop to $190. holding price there until these sell.
bump, with price drop to $200.
These are the jeans used for the competition between Superfuture and Style Forum made by Dry Bones and Self Edge. According to Self Edge, only 250 pairs of these were produced. These have not been hemmed and have never seen a wash or a soak. Sadly they are just a little big as I lost a bit of weight, and the 22oz denim is getting pretty warm for Florida anyway. Amazing denim with great details. I wear jeans pretty lightly (office job) so even a couple months of wear has...
For sale is a pair of Eternal 883 Low Rise Slim Fit. Bought online from BiG Soho and worn ONCE. I think the rise is too high for my pathetically small frame. Would return for store credit, but I removed the tags, so here they are. Retail for $275 new. Any questions message me. measurements in inches (from BiG site) : waist 14.5 thigh 11 front rise 9.75 back rise 13.75 knee 7.75 hem opening 7 inseam 34.5 (original unhemmed) Link to BiG: ...
Price drops 3/22.
Doing some closet cleaning, getting rid of some randoms I still had lying around. All Prices Shipped CONUS. Also, excuse the garbage quality Moto Droid pics and bad lighting. Up first is an Express MK2 Fitted Military Button Down in Blue, Size Small Fit is somewhere between a S and XS in JCrew stuff as a reference. $30 shipped Fit pic of mine and one from Express site: More Pics: Next up is Levis 511 Trouser Pants in Brown, Size 29x30. $22...
PM sent on the red one.
I assume the rigid matchsticks are selvedge. Are those button or zip fly?