or Connect

Posts by Troilus

The Connecticut Avenue store (south of Dupont) should have Milano. I typically call over there and tell them what I'm looking for; if they don't have it, they'll order it and get it there within the week.
Depends on what your looking for professionally. If you're a thin 165 (no muscle mass), you could definitely wear Milano, but if you're looking for the DC lawyer-type, Fitz.
I couldn't get my corporate account to link to my online account, so I just called customer service. Told them what's up, and they can subtract the 30% from the order (using the confirmation number from the order).
I bought three non-iron ESF shirts today. My corporate discount didn't show up, so I called customer service. They just had me submit the order (3 for $225), then adjusted the price using my order number and corporate account number. Took 3 minutes more than a normal order. Very nice start to the day.
Just got this ad: 50% off pocket squares, scarves, & ties (except grenadines). Use code HALFSIES. http://theknottery.com/ Expires Friday, March 15, 2013, at noon. I have a couple. All are 2.5" or 3" ties. Not high-end, but very good deal for entry-level and everyday ties. There are a few seven-folds available for $20 with the deal. They've also restocked their grenadines (made in the USA).
Those photos of the first pair of BB aren't Strands--they're Sanfords (blucher).
Got mine very quickly. Wonderful shoe. No noticeable flaws. Recommend seller.
Just had the SA put two 1818 suits (solid grey Fitz and solid blue Fitz) to the side for tomorrow. Does anyone remember the complimentary tailoring that comes with 1818's?
Got my grey Fitz in the mail today. Just a wonderful staple suit. Third or fourth time buying from Steve and always a great experience.
I just bought my first suit with a hacking pocket (grey BB Madison model). I was a little nervous about it at first (conservative workplace) but have found it isn't noticeable to most people and those that do think it's fine work-wise. That said, I'd probably not wear that suit to court. But I like it very much; it makes the suit just slightly more novel.