or Connect

Posts by Troilus

The standard grey for Brooks is a couple of shades lighter than charcoal. But they also have "light grey" cloth (not a standard cloth, however).
Thanks, all. Very informative. I would say my current suit is slightly smallish, but that's just me rationalizing my desire. The solution is for me to fulfill my new year's resolution of lifting weights again.
Am I going to feel a noticeable difference in the difference of two these sportscoats? (1) P2P 20.25, Sh 17, Sl unfinished, L 30. (2) P2P 20.75, Sh 17.75, Sl unfinished, L 30.5. I own the first jacket and am interested in buying the second jacket from one of our B&S sellers.
The issue many will note here is that you've focused on two blucher (also known as derby) models. See how the eyelets are on a flap? That is considered more informal. Balmoral models (Park Avenue, Fifth Avenue, Strand, etc.) are more formal and are traditionally worn with suits.That said, I wear black Clifton periodically with my suits (I wear a suit daily). It's not my favorite look, but it's totally pass-able. So I would go with black Cliftons and brown Delrays.
If someone has a recent inventory list for 10Ds, would you mind PM'ing me with the list? I haven't heard back from AE yet, and I'm sure they're swamped.
I do this routinely (particularly for the corporate sale since it's always on a Thursday), and actually leave my credit card information so that they can ring it up. SA's understand, and they want the sale.
No.
RueLaLa has staple colors 1818 Fitzgerald suits on sale for $449. Have at least a couple 40R left.
I'm wondering if someone can speak to the cuts of the different series. What I really need is a Brooks Brother -- to -- Hickey Freeman cut translator. I wear exclusively BB at the moment but am tempted to swap horses at this point. I wear Brooks Brothers' Fitzgerald cut primarily, and occassionally Regent. In other words, I prefer a relatively slim cut (on the US metric of suits). Would I be OK going with a B-Series?
To the gentleman who grabbed the 10D Brooks PAs and the 10D brown Neumoras this morning. You are a lucky man--treat them with the respect they deserve.