or Connect

Posts by Troilus

Depends on what you're looking for. You can get non-staple suits for around $400 pretty routinely on clearance when there is a F&F sale.
Has anyone actually gotten the deal to work at Shoebank?
I received a $25 off coupon for the Connecticut Avenue Brooks Brothers in DC, which just reopened. Has anyone tried to combine it with the 3 for $189 Columbus Day sale for dress shirts?
Yep. Paid $411 for it.
For those looking for suits, there are a number of 1818 Fitzgerald's in the sale section for $549. Taking the 25% F&F discount off, that's a very good deal. Here's the whole Fitz Sale Selection: I just bought this light grey double-bead in 40R, which I believe is Luciano Barbera cloth. And to preempt the question from noobs, no, you cannot stack the Corporate Sale with the Sales Section.
Yes.
Just bought two 40R Canali suits for £275 apiece. MOL, much appreciated. Incredible deal.
It's $229 less 30%, which comes out to $160. For staples, there's no better price.You can stack through the website or just by calling their central telephone number. I do this every six months.
Corporate sale, when you can stack multi-buy with 30% off.
I've found they're also particularly good on staffing during corporate days (probably since they know they're repeat customers). The last two years I've rolled in 10 minutes before closing due to work; they've never hurried me out (I also bought two suits both times, which helps them stay patient).