or Connect

Posts by Troilus

If you're looking for a staple suit, then 40% is close to as good a deal as you'll get. The other date is the Boxing Day sale, which is closer to 50%.If you're fine with buying something from the clearance section, then getting the Friends & Family 25% off is a better deal. Or the $499 sale they just had (which was basically 20-30% off their clearance section).
Just received the two VM ties last night; just gorgeous and in pristine condition. Highly recommend seller.
You have to look around a bit. I just bought two Made in USA staple suits (one solid blue, one solid grey) in 40R, Fitzgerald cut, Saxxon wool. There's still one 40R left (link).With Shoprunner and a 17% discounted giftcard from Giftcard Zen, it all came out to $850. That's a really, really good deal.
Grabbed myself one as well, as well as some vintage 501's. Best selection I saw was in jackets and outerwear.
There are some amazing deals in here, including a 40R J. Press suit in staple grey for $399.
Are people getting this promotion emailed to them (I'm on the road so can't check snail mail)? I haven't seen it in my inbox. If someone could PM me the code, I'd appreciate it.
Here's a photo. It looks like paint chipping. I've worn them less than 10 times.
I recently bought a pair of whiskey Burke loafers from the Shoebank. The left loafer is now flaking, with what appears to be the whiskey sheen. Has anyone else had this happen? I'm not sure that I can save these. Will post pics when I get home.
The Knottery is having its winter sale: 35% off many items with code WINTERSALE.
Bought a pair yesterday, along with the Walden loafers ($77). Does anyone know how Walnut Cloud compares to Bourbon? I've already got a pair of the latter, so I'm hoping they're not the same.