or Connect

Posts by Marcellionheart

My guess is that the pricing was set a year ago when the order first came through. LS has said their Alsen wait times are ridiculously long.
I think the confusion here is caused by the fact that Alden has two types of perf toes: The Jumpers which are on the trubalance And various other perf toe boots (like th e Alpine perf toe) which are barrie. Brown chromxcel jumpers (ultimates) are the trubalance last for sure.
You sure about this? I pre-ordered the Brown Chromxcel Jumpers from LS and I'm pretty sure they said it was Trubalance. Barrie doesn't fit me that well which is why I went with these...
Really? They're not these ones?http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2009/07/29/alden-shoes-shell-cordovan-jumper-boots/
Jumper boots are trubalance
Probably 6.5 D or E. I find my 9.5d barries bigger than my 10d leydons
I could go for this in 4497 last without green tongue but with green pull tab.
(triple post)
(double post)
Well, in my opinion, if we're going to go for a two toned boot, then I'd prefer it was something a little more conservative. I was thinking something along the lines of the spectator boot that Norse Store did a while back (shown below) except instead of canvas, white suede and a dainite or leather sole. If the group on the other hand, wants to go with something a bit more radical, then I'll wait for the next one. [img]